f19-4306-assign-1.PNG A blogging website wants users to enroll to get access to the blogs. The figure above shows the form layout for enrollment. Develop a Java WindowBuilder Application to implement this form. Add a Button called “Enroll” at the bottom. When the user clicks this button, the information entered by the user should be displayed in the box called Enrollment information. All the information user entered should be displayed along with their selections indicated by the Checkboxes and RadioButtons under their proper headings.
The task at hand is to develop a Java WindowBuilder Application to implement a form layout for enrollment on a blogging website. The form consists of various input fields such as text fields, checkboxes, and radio buttons. Upon clicking the “Enroll” button, the user’s entered information should be displayed in the Enrollment Information box, along with their selections indicated by the checkboxes and radio buttons. In this assignment, we will analyze the problem and provide a solution using Java WindowBuilder.
To accomplish the task, we need to create a Java WindowBuilder Application that utilizes various components, such as text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, and a button. The user will input their information, select checkboxes, and choose radio buttons as required. When the “Enroll” button is clicked, the entered information will be displayed in the Enrollment Information box, with the selections indicated by the checkboxes and radio buttons.
To implement this form layout, we will use Java Swing and the WindowBuilder tool. WindowBuilder provides a powerful GUI designer to create user interfaces in an efficient manner. We will follow the steps below to create the Java WindowBuilder Application:
1. Create a new Java project in your preferred Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and import the necessary libraries for Java Swing and WindowBuilder.
2. Set up the main frame of the application using the JFrame component. This will serve as the main window for the form layout.
3. Create various components such as JLabels, JTextFields, JCheckboxes, JRadiobuttons, and a JButton. These components will represent the form elements, allowing the user to input their information and make selections.
4. Arrange the components in the desired layout using layout managers such as GridLayout, GridBagLayout, or any other suitable layout manager.
5. Implement event handling for the “Enroll” button. When the button is clicked, a method will be triggered to fetch the entered information and display it in the Enrollment Information box.
6. To display the entered information and selections, we will use a JTextArea component for the Enrollment Information box. This component will be set as read-only to prevent user modification.
7. Finally, compile and run the Java WindowBuilder Application to test its functionality.
In this assignment, we have analyzed the problem statement and provided a solution approach using Java WindowBuilder. By creating a Java WindowBuilder Application, we can implement the form layout for enrollment on a blogging website. Once completed, the user’s entered information and selections will be displayed in the Enrollment Information box upon clicking the “Enroll” button. Implementing this solution will enhance the user experience and provide the expected functionality.